List of active policies
|Cookies Policy||Site policy||All users|
|Terms and Conditions / Acceptable Usage||Site policy||All users|
How We Use Your InformationWe will collect your profile solely to provide access to your registration area, to generate and view your record of participation in our online course provisions in conjunction with maintaining your course completion and certification We will not use your collected data for any other purpose or to send you any commercial advertisements.
Access and Retention of Data Controlled by Our UsersFor existing/current elearntralee.com “System” users, you can review, correct, or update your current profile by logging into your profile e.g. to update your password. We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you with our services. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements. If you wish to delete or export your account data, please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Access and Retention of Data Controlled by Our UsersWe use the personal information (your profile) which you provide to us to administer and manage courses. We will collect your profile solely to provide access to your registration area, to generate and view your record of participation in our courses, to maintain your course attendance and certification(s) records and to share confirmation of course completion with the Education Centre, Tralee. We will use the email address you provide for the purpose of communicating with you directly if you have any queries/concerns. We may also collect and store information provided by you to consider your CPD requirements i.e. needs analysis for the purpose of designing course content and/or evaluating the quality of our provision /service to you.
E-Learn Tralee’s elearntralee.com “System” will:
- Remember what courses you have registered for (e.g. when logged in and completing a course)
- Remember where you are in the course completion process
- Remember that you are logged in and that your session is secure. You need to be logged in to complete a course.
- Users will refrain from the following
- Posting material that abuses or threatens others.
- Statements that are bigoted, hateful or racially offensive.
- Material that supports illegal activity or discusses illegal activities with the intent to commit them.
- Material that infringes the copyright of another person (plagiarism, or passing off other peoples material as your own) or copyright material not referenced or acknowledged.
- Unauthorised posting of personal information (names, address, phone number, email etc.) of other users of elearntralee.com.
- Material that contains vulgar, obscene or indecent language or images.
- No Flaming; there is a difference between voicing a legitimate concern or grievance and simply badmouthing or some other form of written abuse of someone or some service. These will be deleted upon discovery.
- Posts or other material which is deemed inappropriate by administrators or teachers will be deleted upon discovery. Users who violate the terms of service may receive a warning. Depending on the severity and frequency of violations, the user may lose his/her account temporarily or permanently
- Account suspensions are at the sole discretion of administrators and appropriate course leaders.
- Any person actively using elearntralee.com is implicitly agreeing to these rules regardless of whether they have been read or not.